It's been almost a year since I've posted here. I've updated my other blog a little more, and I spend time reviewing other CD blogs because they have more wisdom and experience.
I must confess, I took a little Cloth Diapering hiatus again. The nausea of pregnancy, and then the limited number of trips I could go up and down the stairs per day toward the end, followed by recovering from my 5th c section, all made CDing more than I could handle. I've also overwhelmed by the 'stinkies'. If it's not ammonia, its a downright poopy smell! Maybe that has something to do with the fact that our hot water heater was replaced, and set at a lower temperature. I just need to find a screwdriver and flashlight (good luck at my house, with three boys) and go down to the basement and turn up the thermostat. Yeah, we'll see.....
I got frustrated enough with stink, that I decided to start using prefolds so that I could bleach them or whatever I need to get the smell out! I'm sick of microfiber stink! I've been pleasantly surprised at how easy prefolds are, and that I really like them. I'm even considering supplementing with birdseye flats, which apparently are even easier to clean, are trimmer, and even more one-size depending on how you fold them.
Will have to keep up here a little better, or just delete the whole thing. Anybody ever stop by? Leave a msg.
5 Simple Ways to Menu Plan
6 years ago



Hurray for you blogging again! Although, I don't blame you. My mom still calls me when she watches your kids and tells me how cute they are!
ReplyDelete