Monday, March 29, 2010

Not me Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I have decided to join McMama in Not me Monday! To see some of the other things that people have NOT been doing link over to Mc Mama for a few smiles! :)



This past week I had a meeting at my son's school with "the team" to discuss his academics, and I did not discover that my only pair of jeans that fit were still in the dryer with over a half an hour left to go. I did not put the jeans on wet and go to the meeting in wet jeans figuring the darker coloring just made them look a little more trendy. I did not discover two hours later that my jeans had finally dried on my body, when I suddenly realized that I wasn't cold anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment